|This article is about the blog. You may be looking for the episode.|
Keep Beach City Weird is a blog on Tumblr owned by Ronaldo Fryman. He uses it to catalog strange events in the "Beach City Underground." He mentions it in "Cat Fingers", when he takes and posts a photo which appears when he is at Fish Stew Pizza.
- The blog began on September 19, 2013, less than two months before the official premiere of Steven Universe (November 4, 2013).
- The blog's name is similar to an unofficial slogan for Austin, Texas: "Keep Austin Weird" (or the similar slogan "Keep Portland Weird" for the city in Oregon)
- Every time a new episode premieres, a new blog post relating to it is posted on this blog.
- The blog was silent during the hiatus up until StevenBomb 2, but updated with information regarding what he had been working on, the documentary in "Rising Tides, Crashing Skies".
- A post for the episode "Tiger Philanthropist" was written, but it was not posted because it was deemed "too inside" because of its use of professional wresting jargon and references.